The Albritton Company planted roots in Hookerton, NC during the late 40s early 1950s as a wholesale furniture business. The Albritton Company as we know it was born in 1966 with a full service flooring location opening in Greenville in 1982. We are the only full-service flooring and furniture store in the Greenville area. Known today as Albritton Interiors, we offer a complete line of flooring and custom design upholstery with over 500 frames and 1,000s of fabrics. We special order bedroom, dining room furniture with complete design service. For almost 50 years we have provided Eastern NC with high-quality and budget-friendly flooring. Let our distinguished sales consultants and professional designers help you today!
Allied member of ASID – Bachelor of Science in Interior Design from East Carolina University 2014 after receiving an Associates in Applied Science for Architectural Technology from Pitt Community College.
Graduated from East Carolina University with a bachelor’s degree in Interior Design. While in school, she became Green LEED certified and also gained experience with Model Home Interiors in Durham, North Carolina. Bethany joined the Albrittion Interiors team in January of 2016 and has loved serving the community of Eastern North Carolina.
Vice President of Furniture/ Flooring has a business degree from WW Holding Tech, now known as Wake Community College. He has worked in the furniture industry for over 40 years and was a regional vice president of operations for Helix Meyers as well as an international buyer. Fred joined the Albritton team in July 2001, he believes that customers come 1st and you always under promise and over deliver!
Flooring Sales – Over a decade of experience in the flooring industry. Specializing in wood flooring as well as sand and finish. Contact for sand and finish wood flooring as well as refinishing existing hardwood floors.
- Bethany from Albritton Interiors was a pleasure to work with during my recent redesign of my family room. She was able to take my ideas and make them work for the room while providing insight, direction and suggestions. She is more than able to assist those who have a completely empty room with no designs preferences and well as able to assist those who simply need a few finishing touches to pulled an existing room together. Albrittons has a large selection of high quality fabrics to choose from at different price points. The furniture I have ordered arrived exceeding my expectations. I highly recommend Albritton Interiors and Bethany’s design services.-Sharon G. October 2017 Living Room
- Leslie was attentive, patient, and listened to our specific needs and made sure we got the perfect furniture for our busy family lifestyle. We love our furniture and it looks beautiful, but is extremely practical and functional. –Rachel Z. October 2017 Living Room
- I would highly recommend working with Leslie Markland, one of the designers at Albritton Interiors. She was very knowledgeable, and was able to use all Albritton Interiors resources to come up with a great design plan. Very satisfied client. –Chris P. October 2017 Living Rooms, Foyer, and Dining Room
- We were not concerned about pricing, we were more concerned about customer service. Previous experiences with others had left us cynical. Leslie and staff provided attention to all our needs in a timely fashion. That is why we continue to consult with them for the design of our home. –Coleen M. October 2017 York Wallpaper
- Due to extreme visual loss and having to use so many low vision devices, I could not do the proper review. But I recently went to your store to look for an armchair with special dimensions, and want to give Bethany an A+ for her service. She searched and kept in touch with me by email. I really appreciate the understanding and attention she gave me. – Mary B. June 2017
- I recently purchased new carpet (twice actually) for my house from your company. My experience with your company was fantastic. Scott Manning is the reason for that. As stated I did have issues with the 1st carpet purchased (Changing color in light). Upon seeing this problem I called Scott. He came to my house immediately. Only the bedroom was done at this point. He saw exactly what I was talking about and recommended bringing in a designer from your store. She came with carpet samples and helped match carpet to my wall paint, that would flow throughout the rest of the house as well. Scott, understanding that I had just blown a considerable amount of money, assured me he would get the best price he could for me and would hold it until I finished my remodeling, so that the new carpet could all be installed at one time. While that took longer than I thought it would, he did not pressure me. And for that I am truly thankful. What was very stressful became a blessing. I was able to complete painting, have the carpet installed and be just amazed at how great it looked. The installers did a great job also. So often we take customer service for granted or I should say the lack of. But Scott makes Albritton company shine, providing what most companies don’t, Customer Service! Thanks so much! –Bob D. April 2017 Mohawk Carpet with Forever Fresh
- Just had carpet installed and the process was painless, and all staff showed interest in my needs and exhibited a sense of integrity. Found the perfect carpet +professional installation=completely satisfied! Would recommend for any of their flooring choices. –Jim H 2016 Mohawk Carpet with All Pet Protection
Please feel free to contact us with your experience or share with us on social media!